Dairy Free Gluten Free Rhubarb Muffins
While trying to keep up to my rhubarb supply, I have been coming up with as many recipes as I can. This muffin recipe turned out fantastic!!! Enjoy
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar, + 2 TBSP for topping
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cultured Coconut or Coconut Yogurt
- 4 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Rhubarb, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just moistened.
5. Fold in the chopped rhubarb.
4. Divide into silicon lined muffin tins. Filling to 3/4 full.
5. Sprinkle with the reserved Coconut Sugar.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Allow to cool before removing from tins. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.