Green Smoothie Bowl
Somehow, a smoothie in a bowl that I need to eat with a spoon is much more filling than drinking the same thing in a cup. Also, the presentation with toppings. There's that.
- 1/4 avocado, ripe
- 1 banana, medium, ripe and prev frozen
- 1 cup berries, fresh or frozen
- 2 large handful spinach, fresh
- 1 small handful kale, stems removed
- 1 1/2 cup non dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp flax meal
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- hemp seeds
- chia seeds
- sliced almonds, pecans, walnuts
- fresh berries
- cacao nibs
- poppy seeds
- sunflower seeds
Blend the almond milk and greens until smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into bowl and sprinkle with toppings.