Mothers Helpers Bliss Balls
Okay, not the typical idea behind Mother's helper and food. BUT, these dense little balls pack a punch and help me to ward off any afternoon slumps. They are also fantastic fuel for hiking if that's your thing.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cup Gluten free Rolled oats
- 1 cup Dark chocolate chunks, 80% Cacao
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Cranberries, dried, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder, raw
- 2 cups Nut Butter
- 1/2 cup Raw, organic honey
- 1 1/2 cups coconut, unsweetened and toasted
Put everything except the coconut in a large bowl.
Mix all ingredients together well with your hands. Add more honey if it isn't holding together.
Roll 1/4 cup scoops of dough into balls and then roll in coconut.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for a couple months.