While trying to keep up to my rhubarb supply, I have been coming up with as many recipes as I can. This muffin recipe turned out fantastic!!! Enjoy
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just moistened.
5. Fold in the chopped rhubarb.
4. Divide into silicon lined muffin tins. Filling to 3/4 full.
5. Sprinkle with the reserved Coconut Sugar.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Allow to cool before removing from tins. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.